Welcome to The Deltona Sellers Home Source . The only website you will need to use while buying or selling a home. Most websites are chocked full of information, but my goal is for you to take the time to read this as you start your journey on the home selling process. It will be brief and easy to understand as I go through the entire process with you. Physically I will show what it takes to get a home sol. I’m there with you just about every step of the way. Let’s get started:
The Home Selling Process in A Few Words
Ask Yourself a Few Questions:
- Is it the right time to sell?
- Is there equity available in my property to purchase another?
- What happens if I do not sell my property or net a specific amount?
- Do I need to sell or want to sell?
What You Need To Do FIRST:
- Evaluate your property. Do I need to make repairs or sell the property as -is?
- Gather your docs such as deed, title policy and mortgage payoff information.
- Find out the value of your property. It is best to request a CMA from a real estate agent.
- Interview agents and think exposure and marketing talent before hiring someone.
- Usually there will be a to do list if your property will be difficult to sell.
What’s Next In The Home Selling Process With Allen Thompson
- Be prepared to answer a lot of questions
- Price to sell your property
- Allow a For Sale Sign and a lock box
- Consider seller concessions
- Review all marketing
- Start Showings
- Start packing
When An Offer Comes In
- The highest offer may not have the best terms.
- When all parties agree sign and deliver
The Closing Process
- Verify Deposits and escrow
- Review Mortgage approval letter from the buyer
- Follow all timelines such as inspections, appraisal, repairs and closing.
- Make sure all repairs are completed and the property is in broom swept condition prior to closing.
- Review Closing Documents
- Walk – Thru
- Sign Documents.
- Congrats You just sold your home!
I made it sound easy, and while the steps are, it’s the in-between that requires a lot of work as a team. Especially if you want to get your home sold within a specific time frame. Did you know there are at least 180 tasks that a REALTOR will probably handle in your transaction? I love what I do regardless of the tasks needed. If you need further clarification now, please contact me in the method you prefer. I would love to be your Deltona Home Source and your REALTOR of choice! Contact me, Allen Thompson